Where can I get cheap hair band for baby girl?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If u order online, u will not be able to try the sizes. I bought from taobao and they were too big for my girl though it stated for NB. Nonetheless, it is still cheaper and quality is good enough, just that u will need to sew perhaps to adjust the size accordingly. Do remember to read reviews before buying

Read more

Aliexpress baby hair bands are all sooo cute and cheaaaappp! i guarantee you!l! i bought alot for my newborn baby girl. just hope she is willing to wear them and not make a fuss about it when she starts wearing them.

if u did shop in taobao, just order from there becox sg seller all getting it from taobao. I ordered alot myself for my baby girl too. compare to sg pricing, taobao way cheaper alot.

check out https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=842203609184621 they will be at baby baby expo booth j13 lots of great stuff

You can search for hair bands online at: - Tao bao - Daigou - Daiso - Carousell - Cotton on Kids - H&M kids

Read more
VIP Member

I saw a couple of shops at harbourfront mall selling beautiful girls accessories at a cheap rate.

Taobao, carousell and q0010 but if u have ezbuy prime it would be better to buy purchase taobao

Online jazenbaby is having sale! Saw alot of cheap headband for baby gal!

Q10 Taobao cotton on Normally I will get it online much more cheaper.

Read more

I brought mine from taobao, q10 or plaza sing have some shop selling