Wear

Hi.. Where to buy maternity wear.. Like those panties.. And dresses.. I kno mother care has but I guess its quite expensive

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Anywhere .... just keep shopping and u will find it. It is not necessarily to be certain brand for maternity wear. I bought those stretchable and some loose big dress frm Cotton on, Iora, Taobao or even usual blogshop. Some im still wearing even at 30 weeks nw. If u wanna wear it longer, u can choose longer one. Cos when u reach 3rd tri, ur bump is really big, the length of dress will become shorter and looks ugly... other than the above, i also got the maternity + nursing wear frm Jump Eat Cry maternity wear. U can buy it online and try at their physical shop located Punggol. Nursing bra i got it frm Pierre Cardin, they also have panties suit preg. But i can wear back my usual panties cos they are low waist.

Read more

I bought from Lalu and Iora. They have some large size, straight cut dresses with no waist. Very cheap, only $19/29/39 on their website and have sizes up till XL but do be aware that usually no prints or designs, just single colour or with lace.

TapFluencer

If for me, i buy something that even after give birth i could still wear it but of course must be BF friendly..

I personally like Jump Eat Cry alot! Price range is between $40 - $55, but the quality is superb and comfy :)

If u wan affordable u can go shoppee or taobao. Affordable and not too bad the quality

Lovemere has under the belly panties & casual dresses, they're really comfy!

Online - Jumpeatcry, anneematthew or shoppee (cheaper)

Lovemere for bras, Jump Eat Cry for dresses! :))

Uniqlo and Lovemere for bras.

VIP Member

online, like shopee or lazada