Where to buy brewer's yeast and flax seeds in singapore?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Organic health shops should have those. If you are in the West, there is one in West Coast Plaza that sells these and other organic baby foods. There is also an Australian health shop in Kent Ridge MRT Station. I've seen those there.

You can get online from iHerb or from the brand Origins which can be found in major supermarkets too http://originsonline.com.sg/healthcare/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=259

Brewers yeast singapore is just what you need to type in search in Google and you will find many place. Flaxseed can buy from organic grocery.

I buy both from iHerb. Have you every tried them? Such a lifesaving website for me especially since I am a health junkie.

Organic section of supermarts.. if u looking for tablet form of the brewers yeast, GNC has it..

Can find brewer yeast singapore ntuc mummy. What do you use it for? I use as breast milk booster.

3y ago

hi do you just add to food? I intend to add to yoghurt or milk. is that ok?

I don't really know about brewers yeast but flax seeds are easily available in stores.

NTUC sells Origins brand . Otherwise any of the healthcare shop should also sell :)

Flax seeds are easily available in any supermarket or organic store

VIP Member

You can get them at the Organic department in Supermarkets!