Where to buy baby costume for racial harmony day?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can either buy online from Carousell as they have both preloved and brand new at times. Economical as usually they will not wear it often and kids grow up very fast. Unless you have someone else to pass it to else it is definitely not feasible to purchase a new piece. Alternatively, there are many websites online selling cheaper clothes.

Read more

Online is the best but depending on how old is the baby. Usually, if infant under 12 mths, i won't get it unless u got someone to pass to else super waste money. Alternatively, if you have gotten him clothes for cny, you can recycle the clothes again. Is yrs a boy or gal? How old? See if i have and can loan you instead of buying it.

Read more

I always shop at Qoo10, much cheaper than retail shop with many discount coupon and choices.. you can also read the buyes reviews before purchasing.. and delivery is fast also, love Qoo10! just search for racial harmony in Qoo10 and you are able to see all the selection, so easy~~~~ :)

Tekka market for Indian costume, Geylang Serai for Malay costume, Chinese costume easily available online...

Can try online like Motherhood forum or Facebook forum to get second hand ones, some are as good as new :)

I would suggest Carousell as well. It is almost never used again, unless you pass it off to someone.

VIP Member

Carousell. As many would just wear it one time and don't wear it anymore.

Go to Tekka mall. A lot Of selection. Remember to bargain

Mustafa too have a lot of different varieties.

Online is the best rather than going to search.