Question for Csection mummies

When were u able to climb stairs without feeling pain? My home has stairs is it going to be inconvenient/ too painful to move about?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi i have an emergency c section... wat i have experienced after my csec.. the more u walk the more faster its heal.. i can walk normally 5 days after my discharge from the hospital... i keep on walking n do light housework at home even doe the pain is unbearable to walk.. but trust me its help u to heal faster the more u move... if u move lesser the healing time is quite slow.. also depends on ur pain tolerance.. i hate to feel pain so i fight the pain.. btw u cant sleep aniwer at ur 1st level home?? If u cant its best that u rent or sleep mum place for about aweek or two...

Read more
Super Mum

Stairs are quite painful compared to normal walking :(. Normal walking only hurt most the first week for me, stairs maybe another week. Stairs on the first few days would be not fun. But it depends on each person's pain tolerance and recovery. Maybe you can try first and see if you can take it?

I could only walk and climb comfortably around week 3 post parting. Try not to move so much in the first two weeks? Get someone to help you or stay on the floor which has almost everything you need. Jia you mummy! :)

3y ago

Unfortunately need to climb upstairs to get to my room. Would it be too painful to climb after being discharged from hospital? Would u advise to rent somewhere else to do confinement/recover?🤣

The Miracle of the binder to bind ur tummy will ease the pain... I could move around the next day with binder the next day without feeling the pain...

TapFluencer

initially abit painful but my bind helps just slower in climbing stairs. after awhile it's fine

3y ago

I need to climb upstairs to my room on second floor after being discharged. Will the pain be unbearable? Would u advise to rent a place elsewhere with no stairs.

TapFluencer

i tried to avoid... confinement nanny helped 🙏

First 2 days was badddd then subsequently okay

yes, don't worry..

VIP Member

2 weeks+