when u use carrier for babywearing, where u keep things like hp n ezlink card for easy access? i like backpack but it's not easy when i need to reach my bag for things... a sling would work but i also scare it gets tangled with my bb legs on the side i carry. also more troublesome if i want 2 hands free to carry purchase. i tried a waist pouch on the front of the carrier. doable but adds weight to carrier. jus wondering how do other mummies tackle this?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use a small bag with a sling that I carry on my hand like a small handbag for wallet umbrella and phone. The sling is long so that it doesn't tangle lo legs and just nice not too long. But be warned if u use a sling bag for too long while baby wearing your shoulders will ache a lot. Sometimes I take out the sling part and connect it to handles of a small tote that's just enough for essential items.

Read more

I use a small sling bag and sling it over the carrier. You can use a wristlet and hang it at the personal fit adjuster or just hold on to it. Or you can just wear bottoms with pockets. Sometimes I just put my phone and ezlink card into my pockets if I don't feel like bringing additional bag.

VIP Member

I'll make sure I wear a pair of shorts/pants with pockets! Ezlink and HP must fit into pockets. Wallet will be in the backpack. Can consider keeping a $10/$50 in ur ezlink card case for quick buys!

VIP Member

I always end up bringing out a bag as well - for diaper change. So I leave my hp and wallet there. Otherwise back of jeans pocket

I wear outdoor shorts from columbia. Phone in one pocket and wallet at the other no matter which carrier I use.

my ringsling has a small pocket for me to put my card.. if not keep it in your pants pocket :)