When would you start your child on sex education and who would be the one educating? Would you be using visual aids and what type?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Herpes has been one of the most significant virus in the US now, and its spreading really fast, and the government are only producing medical drugs that can suppress it but rather keep on eliminating the African herbal doctors who were able to discover a way to completely cure the virus...I'm delighted to be finally cured of herpes 2 after i applied doctor Oyagu herbal medicine for two weeks ,,, I can tell you, I went back a month later to confirm my status and i was still negative.. If i could get cured, why do you think You can't?, you believe in the lying government and medical scientists and keep spending money on buying their stupid pills.. I'm glad I am finally cured from it forever...apply [email protected] herbal formula. Visit Herbalist Oyagu Natural Herbal Medicine Website :   https://oyaguspellcaster.wixsite.com/oyaguherbalhome or contact him via WhatsApp +2348101755322 good luck as you reach him

Read more