when will you start sending your child for classess ? do you think they learn much when they are so young? Will it cause stress to them as some of my friend send child to classess as young as 6-8months

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depends up to individual. Some people feel that the kids should be playing at these age while some feel that these is the prime age for them to learn some good knowledge. From my point of view, classes are okay. My boy enjoys his classes and we do not force him. We often check with him whether is the class fun, is it something he likes? Does he still wants to go to the classes? Of course as parents we need to be open minded and positive about it.

Read more

for me my son goes to playgroup at 2yo. my parents take care of him. so i feel he should go to school for a few hours to learn something and make friends. not always stay at home to play. so from playgroup to nursery and now K1, he is not afraid to go to school. he started yamaha music at 3yrs old too. and he loves it. for me 2 or 3yrs old is idea to learn new things and go for classes..

Read more

classes at 6 to 8 months for what? I mean what is taught there? how to sit up??? it is ridiculous how we are stressing ourselves and our babies with so much burden about getting into classes and performing. instead of sending them to classes, it is best to start teaching at home through fun play methods. kids learn the best in a home environment and with parents or caregivers

Read more

Can consider to join/start a playgroup. An instructor will show what activities suitable for babies, how to do it, the equipments etc. The duration usually not long, parents need to join because they are the one doing activities with their babies, which is better and healthier for bonding, also of course baby loves to spend time with their parents.

Read more

It really depends on what u want for your child and what your child enjoys. We have sent our kids to different trial classes before 1 year old, its not stressful for them as they basically won't listen to what you want them to do so we ended up sending them to kindermusik classes where they can play and have fun at the same time.

Read more

Yes, kids learnt very fast but i won't send my kids so early as i want them to have their beautiful childhood memories. Adulthood nowadays is so stressful ... y stress the kids at such a young age? Ideally 2.5 yrs old might be good as they are already aware of what is going on and will be able to understand and comprehend.

Read more

For me, i will start sending my kids ard 2.5 to 3 yrs old. Kids learn very fast so don't need to worry abt them noe catching up. Kids are kids ultimately. Let them enjoy themselves when they arw young. Don't give them too much stress.

Read more