When will u intro seafood like crabs, prawns etc. to your children?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about Dr Kachi for helping me to win the LOTTO MAX, i have been playing all types of lottery for the past 9years now. the only big money i have ever win was $3000 ever since things became worse to enduring because i couldn’t been able to win again, i was not happy i need help to win the lottery, until the day i was reading a newspaper online which so many people has talked good things about best lottery cast Dr Kachi who can change your life into riches. So I contacted him and he cast the spell and gave me the hot figures. I played the LOTTO MAX DRAW Behold when I went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners. I won $60 Millions Dr Kachi, your spell made it wonderful to win the lottery. I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell winning Dr Kachi did for me. I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good life of the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. I am more excited now than I ever have been in my life. In case you also need him to help you win, you can contact: drkachispellcast@gmail. com OR Call/WhatsApp number: +1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast0.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

I gave my gal eat crab and prawns after 18mths old, only little by little to test if she allergy to it. (extrated from www.parents.com : Usually doctors suggest after 12 months old. That's because these, particularly shellfish, are among the top foods that cause allergies -- and waiting until your baby's immune system is more developed can reduce his risk of a reaction. Although this is still a pretty controversial topic, many doctors recommend waiting even longer -- up to 3 years -- to start your baby on shellfish if severe allergies run in your family, if your baby has already shown signs of being allergic to other foods, or has experienced symptoms of seasonal allergies, eczema, or asthma. If you're concerned, talk to your pediatrician about what's right for your child. hopes it help :)

Read more

I introduced prawns at 6m when she just started solids. No reaction. It wasn't her first meal. It was just part of the meal we had in that month. Neither of us had any allergies so we allowed her to try anything we ate as long as it wasn't too unhealthy. Specifically no reaction to crab but rashes with mussels. We kept a look out for any reactions and rashes appeared after trying eggs, plums, eggplants, and mussels, of which we just stopped and tried again week after week or month after month to see if there was any reaction. She was ok with eggs after a week. The rest, after a few months. The only exception was honey, which we introduced after 1yo due to risks of botulism.

Read more

Hello mummy For most babies, doctors recommend waiting until 9 months to introduce fish (like sole or salmon) and 12 months before trying shellfish (like shrimp, clams, and lobster). That's because these, particularly shellfish, are among the top foods that cause allergies -- and waiting until your baby's immune system is more developed can reduce his risk of a reaction.

Read more

My boy starts eating it around 2 years old. I think there isn't a limitation on when we can introduce seafood to them as long as they are above 1 year old. Of course some would delay it as they would worry about allergy reaction. Perhaps try giving it bit by bit to try out first.

Introduce it usually after 18mths old. At least should they have any allergies, it will be easier to handle. Of cos, when I introduce, I will do it one at a time and rest for a week before trying out another type of seafood.

Read more

I started giving bits and pieces when he was 10 months. Just few bites, to try any allergy reaction. Now he's 1yo. He enjoys having prawns, but it has got to be fresh ones. If not he will go pui pui pui. Hahaha

Hi Mummy Jess, I will introduce after 1 year old. I discovered mine is allergy to prawn as she will itch when she have that. Hope your kid will love seafood so it will be easy for future dinning too:)

Read more

I started after 18 months. My hubby have seafood allergy so I started with only a lil tiny piece of prawn and waited a week before trying again. Luckily both my kids don't have seafood allergy!

After 1 year of age for all my kids. Worried a time having allergies so only limit to once a week and gradually increase. So far so good for the kids

Read more