For those who have regular meals at home, how much does your grocery and household necessities (like tissue paper / laundry soaps etc) add up to every week? I'm a fulltime housewife and I spend about $150. In my home theres only me, hubby and toddler. Friends and family drop by occasionally. Sometimes i feel it's too much but i cook everyday. And i also buy toiletries from cheaper shops like Venus or CK. I will wake up very early twice or thrice a week to go to wet market to get fresh meats and seafood at cheaper price. But I tend to buy organic foods, bigger prawns (small ones cheaper) or more nutritious fish like fresh salmon and codfish sometimes.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about Dr Kachi for helping me to win the LOTTO MAX, i have been playing all types of lottery for the past 9years now. the only big money i have ever win was $3000 ever since things became worse to enduring because i couldn’t been able to win again, i was not happy i need help to win the lottery, until the day i was reading a newspaper online which so many people has talked good things about best lottery cast Dr Kachi who can change your life into riches. So I contacted him and he cast the spell and gave me the hot figures. I played the LOTTO MAX DRAW Behold when I went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners. I won $60 Millions Dr Kachi, your spell made it wonderful to win the lottery. I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell winning Dr Kachi did for me. I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good life of the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. I am more excited now than I ever have been in my life. In case you also need him to help you win, you can contact: [email protected] OR Call/WhatsApp number: +1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website:: https://drkachispellcast0.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

Per week for just my husband and I, the foodstuff will be around the region of $100 odd. Low could be around $70, $80 and high around $100. For the household necessities, I estimate that we will buy those once a month or so, and that should be around $50-$70. Apart from Venus and CK, you can also look at the $1.99 shop (or is it ABC shop? Not too sure the name but you can get cheaper biscuits, like digestives, from there) and Daiso. I also choose housebrand stuff from Fairprice and Cold Storage, those are typically cheaper than the better known brands (I find the quality comparable). For trips and any special treats, we keep a lookout for groupon deals (hee). Just sharing.. Hope to learn some tips from the rest too!

Read more

I spend about 60SGD a week. I try to keep my expenses low by buying house brands for certain items. My household maintains a relatively red-meat-free and we eat a lot of seafood and chicken. So that's how we keep our expenses low. Also, when there's a sale, I will capitalize on certain frozen items like chicken breasts and buy more.

Read more

We also spend 150-200 per week for 2 primary school children and 3 adults. We spend less for non veg and end up spending more for fruits and vegetables. Adults eat less carbs and more Vegetables and fruits. We also cook all the meals every day at home. Other than vegetables most of the items we buy from NTUC.

Read more