Solid Foods

When do you give your baby mashed veggies or puree? & what is the best 1st to offer?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

I started feeding solid foods to my baby when he was 6 months old with his pedia's advised na rin of course. Avocado with breast milk was his first solid food. You can try mashed/pureed veggies and fruits. :)

Super Mum

Once the baby shows readiness, usually around 6 months we can let them try both puree and mashed para masanay sa iba’t ibang texture ng food and I agree po sa ibang moms na avocado po is best first food

Thank you so much... 1 week nalang, my sweet baby boy will turn to 6months, I'm looking forward to give him Avocado (sana makahanap ako) or broccoli 😊

Super Mum

Nung sa eldest ko nver po ako ngcerelac.. mashed potato po squash, tapos haluan nyo ng breastmilk. Pwede rin malunggay na sabaw sa lugaw..😇

VIP Member

6mos up best to give him/her solid food po. Avocado maganda una ipakain, powerfood kasi daw yan & for brain :)

VIP Member

6 mos na dapat si baby. Marami akong nababasa from mommies na maganda daw first food is avocado.😊

VIP Member

6 months si baby ko noong una ko siya pinakain. Mashed potato binigay ko with breastmilk po. ☺️

Super Mum

6 months is when complementary feeding starts. Avocado is one of the 1st best food to offer.😊

at 6 months.. any kind of fruit na smooth po.. and also potato, try mo din boil ng kalabasa. 🙂

4 months pwede na yung mashed foods. Gerber kung may budget ka. kung gusto makamura, cerelac.