when you freeze purée, do you let the purée cool down to room temperature before u put in freezer? Or you freeze while it's hot?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I think I have tried both ways depending if Im in a rush or if I've forgotten-y'know how randomly interrupted we can be sometimes! Shouldnt be of any problem as long as you keep them clean and covered(airtight or ziplocked).

Usually will leave it to cool first, but for less than an hour, before freezing. Have also tried putting it into the fridge first before transferring it into freezer within 2 to 3 hours.

VIP Member

Cool down to room temp first. Don't put hot food in fridge. It will increase the temperature inside the fridge and affect your other food, especially frozen and fresh food.

For whatever thing you wanna keep it inside your refrigerator, you must let it cool down and put it in. Longer life for your fridge too! ❤️

VIP Member

General rule of thumb...do not put anything hot in a fridge or freezer...always at room temperature

kalau saya. tunggu dingin di ruangan terlebih dahulu sebelum memasukkannya ke dalam freezer

I let the puree cool down to room temperature first and then I place it in the freezer

Don't let your puree hot. Great will destroy the nutrition content inside

VIP Member

Cool down to room temp first before putting it in freezer.

VIP Member

I will let it cool down to rm temp b4 putting in freezer