When did your baby start sleeping through the night? Please indicate if co-sleeping or baby sleeps in crib.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby started sleeping through the night when he was about 6 months old. He is co-sleeping with me. He still wakes up occasionally but falls back asleep after some patting. I guess for younger babies, the issue will be night feeding so you might want to start on some kind of sleep training methods if you want to train your baby to sleep through the night. I used the methods recommended in this book. You can also read The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hoggs. Find a method that you are comfortable with. http://www.babywhispererforums.com/

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

My baby started sleeping through the night at about 3.5 months old. She now sleeps from about 10pm till 6pm without a squeak. We removed one side of the cot so it functions as a co-sleeper but recently we started to co-sleep with her by placing her in between us. It's actually not very good for couple life, so we'll move her out when she turns 1yo.

Read more

my baby started sleeping through the night when he was about 3mos. we are co-sleeping, only wakes up after 5-6hrs sleep for night feeding and we do side-lying.by the way breastfeed si baby

TapFluencer

My Son never slept through the night till he was nearly two. He would always wake up at night asking for milk 🥛

My baby started sleeping thru the night about 6-7 hour when she was 2 months. She sleeps in her cot besides me.

VIP Member

My LO started sleeping through the night from 3 months and she sleeps in her cot next to me.

thanks