Stretch marks cream/lotion

When did you start using cream for stretch marks and what brand did you use? Some of the cream is quite pricey like Clarins…. is there anything that is more affordable? And when will you start seeing a baby bump?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I prefer bio oil. Not only it’s a good oil for stretch marks, i can use it for other purposes as well. It’s really affordable too. I only started using it towards the end of my 4th month. But you should start as early as possible, maybe end of 1st trimester? So far I’ve never experienced any itching around my growing belly. So all is good 👍🏻

Read more

I use the Palmer's cocoa butter from shoppee! Only $14. I started using since first trimester and now im in my 39week already, no stretch mark at all!! Its a bit oily but it really works wonders. My SIL didnt really use any stretch mark cream/oil, she has stretch mark on her tummy.

I am using bio oil now for my second pregnancy and it still itch a little as compare to clarins one that I use for my first pregnancy. If budget allows, I will go for clarins. Otherwise, bio oil is the next alternative. Tried Palmer but it feel thick and sticky so a pass for me.

I am 13 weeks and just ordered Clarins treatment oil for its more natural ingredients. Was deciding between Bio Oil, Palmer’s and Clarins, but I found that Bio Oil contains ingredients like Retinyl palmitate and Benzyl Salicylate which is controversial for pregnancy.

cocoa butter u didn't like the after feel. I just bought clarins and the pregnancy package is at 173 after 10% discount for first time buyers. the individual product just 2 of them would have easily cost over $200 but now offer

2y ago

thinking to get clarins too, can I know if clarins feels sticky or oily after use? thanks 😊

I just use coconut oil from ntuc/cold storage every night before sleep. No stretch marks. The smell is good too!

Bio oil is affordable and can use for a few months. Started using from end of 1st trimester.

TapFluencer

I alternate between Bio oil and Palmer's cocoa butter from 2nd trimester :) both seem good

just entered 2nd tri and I'm still waiting for my bio oil to arrived..