When baby is 1 year old, we can give him fresh cow/goat milk... So do we stop giving formula milk? Is fresh milk better than formula milk?

71 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The order of the day is VALOR HACK RECOVERY FIRM...you just got scammed!, the first thing that happens is the shock, that really powerful shock that brings a kind of debilitating numbness, our senses become paralyzed and we are simply overwhelmed.that is because we never imagined ourselves taking that big of a loss and so it’s not easy to look at the loss and even accept that it happened.I’m a long term crypto currency investor who got duped of 6 BTC in a fake stock market all in one day and I couldn’t speak/see any one for over week because I was in such a severe shock...after the initial shock I sank to all kinds of negative emotions, guilt,regret,ashamed as to how to share this with anyone. I’m here to tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself, there is HOPE.“VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM” , an efficient team of hackers ready to assist you with any task you’d need a hacker for , I contacted VALOR HACK RECOVERY through their EMAIL: Valorhaq @ Gmail dotcom to recover my lost asset. Until today I never believed any of this to be possible but VALOR HACK made it possible. They also have a TELEGRAM CHANNEL: Valorhaq_HQ, I know when we are scammed these emotions are strong but trust me we have all been there and you are not alone and understand that you are only feeling this way because you are yet to contact VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM. For a lot of people it may take longer to come out of the shock but eventually you will come out of that extreme negativity, when you do I hope this points you in the right direction. “VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM” The Saviors...

Read more