Primary school registration

When do you apply for your child’s primary school? Is it better to register early? #firstbaby #1stimemom #bantusharing #spreadKindWords

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We decided to visit the Kamla Nehru Blind School in Dadar Mumbai today to investigate the current environment in which blind students can learn Braille We spoke with the teachers to learn more about how they teach Braille the different things the kids do at school their schedule and the course material https://jambstudents.com/how-to-create-the-best-dissertation-prospectus-for-your-phd When pursuing your doctorate you must submit a document called the dissertation prospectus.

Read more

Kindly take note that primary school registration takes place around mid year period the year your child turns 6. For more information, do visit the ministry of education website. For different phrase, there are different registration window period. Also school distances within 1km or within 1-2Km or above 2km. You have to take into consideration these few factors.

Read more
Super Mum

Primary school registration happens the year before your child goes to primary school. It’s a National exercise and everyone registers during the same period so you won’t be able to register earlier than others.

VIP Member

I understand registration only start when our kids are 6 years old. But you might want to plan early for the different phrase, e.g. 2B need to stay within 1km & some school required parent volunteers hours.

VIP Member

There are a few phases to choose so it depends on which phases you are under as well and all have different registration date as well

VIP Member

For Primary school?pri 1? Only start on mid of the years when the child is 6years old.

VIP Member

I need to find out if my boy’s school need to do volunteer work anot

VIP Member

Yup i think it’s better to be early!