What is yours and your family's favourite comfort food ?

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

home-cooked food which is easy to prepare, not time consuming, healthy yet nice to eat. Our comfort food in our family are fried rice, fried mee hoen with curry chicken as well as home baked bread (using a bread maching) All these comfort food are my hubby's favourite as well as my kids. Hence, i alwayd enjoy to prepare all these comfort food for my family.

Read more

if you want to know about the entire family, it would be pizza, (except me though) as both my kids and hubby can have pizza any time! a comfort food that i love is plain boiled rice and potatoes with a bit of ghee (clarified butter) and salt to taste, with green chillies...love it! so sinful and delicious.

Read more

a favourite comfort food that we all really love is rajma chawal. this is a very basic yet very popular Indian food and the best part is that all of us love it. so its great for sitting and eating together, and makes meal times easier and comfortable for me to plan too :)

Pork stew/soup with vegetables because my boys like soup on their rice. They really loved it. And I served apple pie with ice cream on top as our dessert 🙂

VIP Member

Sinigang! Hahahaa! Actually, "comfort food" siya, kasi comfortable kaming lahat kasi madaling pakainin mga bata kapag sabaw! 🤣🤣🤣

Fav indian dish that both of us love is cholay bhature and besides that home made pasta with salad and yes wine is a must ☺️

Favourite foods r many. But coming to comfort few only, like rice with yogurt, bread, fruits, ice cream.

VIP Member

pizzzaaaaaaaa 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕 spinach sup with sambal quail eggs for hubs my homemade pasta for kids

VIP Member

sinigang tapos ako yun nagluto 😂 fav kse nila yung sinigang ko na kulay orange🤣

Japanese and Chinese food.. if feeling depressed talaga ko we go out and eat those