Fav food for toddler

What's your toddler's favourite food?

100 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seems like kids like to eat hard boiled egg. My son, nephew and niece too! Eggs are high in quality nutrients for kids including DHA, protein, vitamin D, lutein and other minerals such as iron, zinc and selenium (a great immunity booster). Medical experts tend to recommend that babies between 6 mths to 12 mths be given egg yolks ONLY. This is because the white of an egg is more likely than the yolk to trigger an allergic reaction which sometimes can be severe. Just to share a handy tip when cooking hard boiled eggs: Putting a little vinegar into cooking water when you boil eggs to prevent the whites from running into water if the egg shells crack!

Read more

My niece loves sweet potato. We constantly think of new set potato recipes for her. Recently, my cousin modified the recipe for kueh keria, a sweet potato malay donut, so that it will not be too sweet and more toddler friendly. She loves it!

My son's favourite food is rice cereal with yogurt. We are also pretty satisfied with that because yogurt increases resistance power & easy digestion. As it is easily available everywhere, it is a comfortable lunch during travelling also.

TapFluencer

mom có rảnh vào link thả 1❤ dùm bé nhà mình với nha! cảm ơn mom ạ!,! https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/810802?d=android&ct=b&share=true

Bananas he loves them and has for a while now actual bananas too not the baby food kind he can eat pretty much a whole banana cut up 2-3 times a day

When my daughter was younger, she loved her toast bread with anything on it. Butter, applesauce, nutella, kaya, etc. Anything!

my daughter likes bananas and apples. and my sons not quite a toddler yet. hes 1 and a half but he loves pizza and spaghetti.

Mine doesn't have a specific favorite food. Though he tends to prefer anything he can hold and take to the mouth unassisted

I haven't met a child who doesn't love waffles. Waffles with syrup, waffles with some ice cream or simply on its own :)

VIP Member

Yanang kinakatuwa ko sa 2kids ko. Walang pinipilibg pagkain kahit gulay man or ano. Hindi mahirap pakainin.😊