Looking to the future...

What are your top 3 goals for the next 5 years?

Looking to the future...
122 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

financially stable. matutupad ko na yung pinakakawish ko two years ago. hindi man tapos pero sana maka start na ng renovation ng bahay. ❤️

1. Migrate to Switzerland with my husband and daughter 2. Travel to Japan, Disney Land and Nintendo World 3. Buy a house and lot

VIP Member

being in a higher position....charot having a successful business provide my lo to whatever she needs have a stable wealth

Magbasa pa

1. Get my business up and running 2. Help SO establish and run his new business 3. Enroll our kids to a reputable school

VIP Member

I want to become a public teacher, have my own house and have a peaceful and contented life with my own family. :)

mgkakasama kaming pamilya at mkapagtayo ng kabuhayan namin at higit sa lahat matapos na sana itong pandemic na ito

VIP Member

1. Pass the LET. 2. Land a permanent teaching job. 3. Be with my husband and our little girl. 🤗👼🙏🏻😇

VIP Member

1. To have our own house. 2. Successful business. 3. Happy Family + another baby. sana I bless tayong lahat.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

1. Magkaron ng progress yung buhay ng pamilya ko 2. Maging successful yung current business namin 3. Mag grow

Magtake ng NMAT, Ipagpatuloy ang pagmemed, Makapagtapos ng Medicine para sa future namin lalo na ni baby 😊