what is your baby's favorite finger food?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Scrambled Eggs -- for both my kids :) Eggs are close to the perfect food: Fast. Easy to cook. Healthy (high in protein and good yolk fat for baby). Crack egg into a bowl and whisk well. Add breast milk or formula and whisk until well combined. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add egg mixture. Use a spatula to move egg mixture around in pan to scramble as it cooks. ... Cool and serve.

Read more
Post reply image

The babies here in Sweden are crazy over these corn puff sticks. All my friends' babies ate these puff at some point in their life. It is quite tasteless but I guess it's good for babies who have no teeth. They can suck on the corn puffs and it melts easily in the mouth.

Post reply image

During these summer days, cucumber slices have been a "cool" favorite for my 2yo. It has been wonderful — keeps her cool and I don't have to worry about getting fibre into her system.

my baby used to love cucumber and carrot sticks a lot. another favourite was baby corn that i would boil as a whole and give her. she used to eat them up with so much excitement!

both my girls loved eating mashed potato balls as well as banana slices. also, cucumbers have been a favourite at home always!

My 10 months old son favourite finger foods are Heinz biscuits, Gerber strawberry puffs and blueberries.

Gerber finger puffs my baby just loves to eat and play with it....

My boy loves Orange skin

Chicken nuggets :)

TapFluencer

Gerber puffs!!!