What's with Bonakid tv ads that makes all kids and babies dance? My baby is just 7-m.o, but whenever she sees and hears the commercial on tv, she starts to jump and waves her arms and feet.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My 6-month old son loves that too! He would stop everything he does whenever it plays on TV. I guess it's because of the high-pitched voices of the kids plus its upbeat rhythm and the blue color of Bonakid. It makes them all giggly and jumpy! :) I also sing that to him and he would smile and stare at me. I hope they make more commercials that are catchy for kids :)

Magbasa pa

Probably because of the jolly jingle. Another thing would be the kids shown in the ads. Younger ones are drawn to these kinds of things, which is why if you wanted to make an advertisement with kids as a target market, you make an ad jingle. I used to do one before as an ad copywriter. :)

Songs have a great appeal for kids. I've read a research that music, indeed, makes a baby happy. Probably that's the reason your kid becomes all giggly and happy to the tune of Bonakid's commercial. My kid also loves to hear music and dances along the tune of that commercial, too.

I agree with Timmy. Kids love to see other kids. Notice how they are drawn to other kids when they see each other in public places? I think that's the same effect as the BonaKid ad.

It's easier to remember when it's catchy. It's my LSS for the past week also actually. You should try watching and singing along with it and have an instant bonding with Choco!

its a nice commercial..my 10 mos baby also like that kind of commercial..he use to raise his two hands..basta yung line na 3 pataas..hehe..

VIP Member

pag 3 pataas!! i'll never forget this conmercial my son loves it even their new commercial

my twins too will stop playing whenever they hear that song from the commercial

Same ng baby Qu npptigil tlga xa sa ginagawa nia tas jump xa ng jump. ☺

nakakaindak kasi yung music witj action pa.. :-)