Not to say

What are things you should not say to a pregnant woman?

325 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Talk abt belly size/weight/skin condition/hw e kid will grow up based on yr current habits/hw she isnt dg things right based on superstitions instead of medically proven fact/how she isnt treating bby in womb well. 🙄

Mga bagay na magpapabigat sa loob ng buntis na maaring makaapekto sa baby sa loob ng tyan, negative, nonsense, and sensitive topic, the more na nakakarinig tayo ng mga ganyan bagay paulit ulit lang natin naiisip at maiistressed.

You cannot eat this..you cannot eat that..you cannot do that..you cannot do this..very annoying..better let the mom2be enjoy whatever they want to eat/do..i think they know what is good/bad for them n their bb

comparing to someone na buntis din, bakit sya malaki na ang bump?, bakit sya nag pa turok na? blah blah blah, isa pa yung madaming ob sa paligid bawal ka nyan bawal ka nito,wag kang kumain nyan. Mas nakaka stress sila sa totoo lang. 😔

Read more

My mother in law throughout my pregnancy kept saying u eat too much, ur baby will be tiny if u eat too much and ur hips are too broad....just making me feel like unnecessarily with her dirty negative comments

4y ago

We're same. Ang daming side comments na hindi naman nakakatulong

"ang taba taba mo na. kaso wala pa yan. mas may itataba ka pa." i know they mean well pero somehow nakakaoffend din. thank God at super supportive ang asawa ko. Lagi nya ako inaassure na pretty pa din ako kahit buntis. 😁

But you can be happy because they can't see the real looks of your tummy, your huby does seen your tummy bigger and gettin bigger and so do you. They who say your tummy is smaller didn't live with you. So be happy!!

“Ang laki ng tiyan mo para sa 5 months, yung akin kasi di pa kita nong nagbuntis ako” -churchmate (ediwaw iba iba naman po tayo ng pag bubuntis sis, I don’t need your unsolicited opinion 🙄)

Read more
VIP Member

Anything about the weight, wether she is fat or thin. Anything about the bump, wether if its small or big. Anything about Do's and Don'ts superstitious beliefs.

Aside from all the answers above, Curse words. May kausap ako customer sa phone kahapon bgla ako minura, masakit pero d nalang nlang dinamdam masyado. Miness up ko nalang yung transaction niya. 🤪🤪

4y ago

That's a great revenge dear🤣