2 Replies

Hi! I'm planning to apply my kids for passport too. And here's what I've got from researching. If your kids are below 1y/o there's no need for you to set an appointment.If in case above 1y/o you need to have a confirmed appointment to which you can process online. You have to bring your child, Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate , ID's of your child incase they have one ( 8-17 y/o ) like school ID or form 137. And original & photocopy of your valid passport if your travelling with your child. There are other requirements needed depending on the situation like if the kid is illegitimate, adopted etc.. And you may see those informations on their website. You may apply for your childs passport in any DFA office. If you want to check one in your area you may visit www.passport.gov.ph . I hope this info can help you. Good luck!

You can visit po DFA website. Pero I suggest you apply for your child bago siya mag 2yo. If not, super important ang birth certificate (very strict, must be NSO certified) plus marriage cert. Wiser kung kasama si mother. We applied in SM Megamall po.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles