What "raket" is possible for a full time Mum like me at home without using much time for my family.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Be a reseller of trending items sold online? I remember I have a friend who offers me this kind of raket. It's pretty good for someone who is a bit loaded actually as all you have to do is make your own instagram account and upload item photos (in our case it's normally clothes that they want me to resell) and then when someone makes an order I just get the details and send to my friend and all shipping transactions will happen through them. So basically, less work for me. It's like I only search for clients but not expected to do it aggressively, it's up to you. And in terms of payment, everything goes to my account and the price depends on me. If my friend says a shirt is worth P250, up to me to sell it at P300 and so the P50 goes to me in an instant. So it's a really good deal. It's just that I wasn't able to give enough attention to it and I didn't pursue it due to hectic sched at work and other priorities. So probably you can look for something like that and maximise your social media networks? G'luck mom! :)

Magbasa pa

Pasabuys or group buys! There's an avenue for that. A lot, actually. One is Tipid Nanay and you can have yourself as a reseller there. But first, find items that you think are in-demand these days.