What is the most effective way to clean lampin? Especially if it's white?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Before we do the cleaning (i meant washing with soap and water), we do soak lampins to hot water first for at least an hour so that the stain will be easily removed once we wash it with soap. It might look like a long process but it isn't especially drying of lampins take only a short time. This type of cloth is usually lightweight. Just be careful in choosing the type of soap/detergent in washing your baby's clothes to prevent irritation or even allergic reactions.

Magbasa pa

Sunning is an effective way to whiten clothes. I can attest to that. Sometimes, whenever I prewash my baby's cloth diapers and some poop stains remain, I just line dry it under the sun and it disappears like magic thereafter. Generally, lampin is easier to clean. You may also soak them using Cycles Stain Soaker. It's a detergent made for babies.

Magbasa pa

You can line dry the lampin right after being soaked in the detergent. Leave them hanging for about 30 mins to an hour then continue rinsing. Not sure if this is what they call kula. Been doing this for terribly yellowish/stain clothes and it works well for us.

Looks like this is a common problem to first time parents. One advise - make sure to dry it under the sun. Sunning gets rid of the stains naturally. Leave the lampins outside for 4-5 hours in direct sunlight after washing. It works!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10616)