What are the most creative and unexpected answers that kids give when asked, "What do you want to be when you grow up"?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hahaha... I can't site many examples. But the answers can be very cute, I must say. My friend's daughter when asked says, "I want to be mamma, because then I will not have to go to school and be at home." Her answers keep changing, the other day she said "I want to be a teacher because the I can scold kids." My son says, "I want to be an editor and I will always write stories." I asked my brother's son the same question and he said, "I want to be Mahatma Gandhi." And there was no reason for that, he just wanted to be like him, that is it.

Read more

One day, I asked my daughter, "Baby, what do you want to become when you grow up?", and she said, "I want to become mamma and ahem a baby." I was a bit surprised and asked her why, and she said, "Because, I would like to hold a baby in my arms." And the best was, when my cousin's daughter was asked the same question, and she said, "I want to become an electrician." This is because, she finds it very fascinating that whenever anything breaks down in the house, the electrician comes and fixes it.

Read more