?

What makes a man/husband happy, contented and faithful to his wife?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i dont know? but my husband seems contented. he doesn’t go out with his friends anymore, doesn’t drink anymore. before kc lage sya nagiinom. everyday nasa haus lang sya since ung business namin di naman need umalis everyday

If you love your wife, you would be happy, contented and faithful. If you dont want your wife to cry, then you would make everything to make her happy. As simple as that. Kung di ka kuntento, then your love is not enough.

Nothing, kase kahit ibigay mopa lahat kahit gawin mona lahat kung mag loloko yan magloloko yan! Hay boys is boys never na naten yan mapabago. Kahit sabhin nila ikaw lang lilingon at lilingon parin yan sa iba🙄 ay ewan

Kapag pinaparamdan mo sa asawa mo na importante at worth it ang mga ginagawa niya. Hindi lahat puro tungkol sa mga babae. Minsan kailangan din natin intindihin pinagdadanan ng mga asawa natin.

Give and take kami ni mister and open communication. That way, we were able to support each other and be happy and contented with our life

VIP Member

my husband always says, "a man who is contented with his life will never do anything to lose it."

I recommend you to read "The Five Languages of Love" (if I'm not mistaken the title) by Gary Chapman.

4y ago

hindi po wattpad sis. It's a book po.