What kind of treats do you like to whip up with your kids? Any recommendations?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love making juice popsicles with my kids! First we juice fruits using our cold pressed machine. Secondly we cut some fruits and drop them into a popsicle mould (as shown in the image above) which you can get at Daiso for just $2. Next we pour the juice into the popsicle mould and freeze it! Simple and clean, try it out today! :-) Ps. You can use ice cube trays if you don't want to spend extra money on popsicle moulds!

Read more
Post reply image

Try arranging a "smoothie buffet" with the kids. Lay out an array of fruits, berries and dairy products (milk, yoghurt, ice cream) and let them pick out their favourite ingredients like you would at a Yong Tau Foo stall haha. After that they can hand over their bowl of goodies to you to be blended into a delicious smoothie. Pour the smoothies into cute cups and pop a swirly straw to complete the quirky drink!

Read more

Cupcakes are always fun - to make and to eat! Messy, but fun and totally worth the occasional calories and sugar rush. I have not met a child that does not love decorating cupcakes and of course, eating them. If you do not want to have too much sugar in the kids, you can try a sugarless frosting, here's a good recipe: http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/sugar-free-vanilla-buttercream-frosting/

Read more
Post reply image

I love making smoothies with my boys. Kids go crazy over these delicious sippable treats, and they're packed with nutrients. Use nonfat vanilla yogurt, 100% orange juice, and a banana as the smoothie's base, then experiment with a combination of cut-up fresh or frozen fruit. It's a great way to sneak two or three servings of fruit and fibre into your child's diet.

Read more

By frying FRENCH FRIES in an air fryer!! Air fryers enable kids to help you out in the kitchen as they are much safer to use. My daughter loves to pour bags of fries into the air fryer, watch the timer and waits for the fries to be done HAHA.

Post reply image

Hot chocolate with mash-mellows. Nothing beats hot chocolate when it's a cold and rainy day. Step 1: Heat up a cup of milk Step 2: Put chocolates inside the milk Step 3: Stir Step 4: Add mash-mellows

Read more
Post reply image

fruit smoothies or popsicles. or if they are especially good and nice i'd make them nutella cookies or brownies or anything to do with nutella they love them. but will only get them as rewards.

VIP Member

apple donuts! I make round apple slices, cut out the center to make it look like a donut. then I spread nutella over it and sprinkle with marshmallows

Hello Thanks for following Back I am new here.

VIP Member

cookiees. muffins and pepperoni pizzaaaaa🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕