What are the items you put inside a party bag without costing a bomb? I am planning a birthday party for 40 kids in pre school. Appreciate your input.

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I get stuff from Daiso, Popular, Art Friends as well. I try to match the party theme if possible. So the frozen party was white, silver and blue - pencils, 555 note books, hersheys kisses, stickers, etc. Craft was make your own Olaf and / or winter wonderland - saved cotton wool, misc silver wrapping paper, alumninium foil, pipecleaners etc. Doc McStuffins was pink and purple - the kids made some of their own goodie bag stuff as crafts - pink hairbands from Daiso, craft flowers, glue dots, purple exercize book from popular, red cardboard for the heart. Decorated their own "medical" goodie bag. Lots of glitter glue. kill two birds with one stone - party activity and goodie bag stuff in one.

Read more
VIP Member

I assume 40 kids are not same age right. You see usually when your kids receive sweets, you don't give them eat but you add on their behalf right. So i don't recomend sweets too. I give Piggy Banks bought from Taobao. Small and cheap. As i got 50 kids, i really source hard. For Malay, you can change the pig design to bear but cost slightly a bit more. Or give this Arts and Craft. Useful and all kids love too. Got it from Taobao too. Cheapest to get in Bulk.

Read more
Post reply image

If you are able to bake, you can bake a cupcake with your kids. They can decorate it. That is a great bonding time. Wrap the cupcake individual and treat as a party bag. Kids are happy to receive it too. The reason is not everyone can afford to give very fancy goodies bag and you also do not want to disappoint your child. I feel this idea not bad as my child did received it once. She is happy too..

Read more

I think best is to hop to a stationary shop and check out as there are number of such beautiful and utility items for kids that you will love it. You can put right from erasers, pencils, sharpness, stickers, crazy balls, books, colouring books, clay dough, building blocks, water bottle, tiffins, crayons etc., in the party bag. http://www.partycity.com/category/birthday+parties/birthday+favors.do

Read more

Useful things like stationery & craft items (eg. foam / scratch art). Stickers are a must. I would also add in 1 or 2 small items that kids love (eg. small toy cars, party poppers). Generally, but from online suppliers like Qoo10 so the cost will not be too high. Buy from suppliers that have pre-packed sets will help you to save time & hassle of packing the bags yourself.

Read more

If you are okay with packing snacks for the kids, you can buy them at value dollar shops or giant sells them. If not, daiso do have a couple of small stationary that you can pack for them. I recently bought one stationary set each for my boy's party bag from a warehouse located at macpherson az@paya lebar. The shop name is T for toys. https://www.facebook.com/tfortoy/

Read more
8y ago

Thanks Reine

I have done a snack goodie bag for my son's full month, there is.. ovaltine small pack( from bugis party store, like bulk purchase ), sweets ( from daiso, buy a pack with like 20 small sweets in it so spread into goodie bag ), small lollipop from ntuc, jelly from ntuc, a balloon ( not blown) from daiso..

Read more

I normally will buy art and craft stuffs to put in the goodie bag. Qoo10 sells these at less than $1 for sand art. I buy organic lollipops also from iherb. They sells those in bulk too. U can also take a look at Aliexpress, if you can wait for a month or so for shipping they sell toys for less than $1 too.

Read more

I just celebrate my Son birthday not Long.. I buy the party bag from daiso.. Bought colouring book and Color pencil.. London cake which most of the kids love it.. Small packet Milo which I bought during Sheng Siong offer.. Some sweets and biscuit to go along too.. One goodie for kids around $3.50-$4..

Read more

I'm not the type who likes to give food for goodies bag. I prefer something the kids can play with and have fun with it. You could purchase party pack playdoh(one tube fir each kid), painting by number, those art n craft thingy from qoo10 or taobao, bubbles, fake legos, puzzles.