33 Replies

When I do get me-time, I like to read or exercise. It's just the two of us for now and whatever time I have outside work and being with my partner, I choose to do things that I know he will not necessarily enjoy so I can get genuine quality time alone. He doesn't enjoy reading so I get to immerse myself in books and he knows better than to bother me when I'm reading. As for exercise, we do exercise together alot but when I want to be alone, I will go for yoga or pilates -- activities that he does not enjoy because he thinks that they are too slow for his liking.

My favourite me-time activity is getting my hair cut. I go to TEAM Salon in VivoCity, they give an amazing head massage before the cut, which is very VERY relaxing. It's great to rewind and de-stress and this is definitely my favourite way of doing it!

Reading , definitely. And if I'm the moon, maybe catch up on my TV shows or watch a few films--all of these while pigging out on junk food, of course. It might not sound so good and/or healthy, but me times rarely come these days so it's a treat.

VIP Member

My me-time involves either of the three: 1. cooking a new dish (actually more of experimenting) 2. watching dramas or series (and this me-time means watching during midnight) 3. Getting a mani-pedi in my fave nail center

Checking my phone having a moment of quiet time and just having to have my coffee to myself and drink it all up .. Having to use the toilet and not having to allow my toddler in aswell..🙈🙈🙈

I love reading. It takes me into an altogether new world. Whenever I get the time, I grab a cup of coffee and a book and I'm sorted. Even few minutes of reading makes me feel refreshed and re-energized :-)

Netflix comedy specials, getting nails done, hair done.. I would want to say sleep but even though sleep deprived, can't seem to fall asleep when I actually have a moment...

I'll either catch up on my favourite tv shows, surf the web, come up with new recipes to try out in the kitchen or bake to my heart's content.

i love reading., when i get my precious me time i grab a book and a cup of coffee while lying on a couch

Watching series while eating ice cream with yorghurt

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles