favourite brand of wet wipes

What is your favourite brand of wet wipes and why?

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love the Huggies wet wipes. Firstly because it is wet enough for more solid poop as my girl is now 7.5 months and into solids. I used to use Pigeon (made in Thailand) and they worked better for newborns because they were drier and newborn poop is wetter. Second because it is thick yet soft so baby's butt doesn't get too red as I can be quite forceful sometimes. :( And finally because the sheet size is big enough for me and I don't get dirty fingers as I did with pigeon. There's also a $2 discount voucher for 3x80's pack for Huggies if you buy their S diapers. So the cost was really attractive as well at about $2 per 80's pack.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Nature Love Mere wipes! Tried it in November 2017 and have been using it ever since, I don't even consider other brands anymore. Nature Love Mere Baby Wipes features: ✓ Inter-fold System ✓ 6-step water purification ✓ Soft, embossed fabric ✓ No artificial flavouring/scent/perfume ✓ 100% natural extracts It's high in quality, affordable, offers a range so you can choose what suits your needs most AND it's good for your child and the environment too! You can read more about it here: https://www.dearlittleones.com/single-post/2017/11/19/Review-Nature-Love-Mere-Baby-Wipes

Read more

I’m using Natural Organic & The Su wipes, the embossed ones. Generally I think the korean brands are not bad but have to be embossed. I find that the plain types are not moist enough. Got them from Qoo10. With vouchers, usually they are quite affordable. Otherwise, I also use Pureen orange packaging, it is very moist and thick enough. I get them in JB as it is much cheaper compared to buying it here.

Read more

Nursy is the best for my baby. I tried other brands but we ended up with Nursy because it has a thicker cloth with moisture that is good for baby's skin. When he was just below 12 months, we used nursy Unscented wipes. And now that he's 1 year old, I'm really happy with Nursy Lavender wipes it has a good scent and can help baby put to a good night's sleep

Read more
8y ago

i use nursy too

Organic Story! It's $32.90 for a carton of 10packets, and I got them of Qoo10. It's thick enough so that poop doesn't leak through and leave smell on my fingers and if I use it to wipe him bum after pee, I use the wipe-fold-wipe method and it's sufficient for his whole bum. It doesn't have a smell and so far my baby doesn't have any allergic reaction to it

Read more
VIP Member

LEC 99.9% pure water wipes. Yellow colour packaging . Its thick enough and it come in convenient packet and some cute hello kitty , melody , doraemon cases which is good and its moisture enough and price was reasonable during baby fair when you can get per carton at about $50.90 ans with 4 carton there 's free delivery

Read more

I use soonsu from shopee. It is one of the cheapest wet wipes. I dont use wet wipes often, at home i will use cotton ball with water. Even if i use wipes, one wipe then throw. No turning or folding wipes to wipe more times thats why i chose the cheaper wipes.

I first started with Huggies as it was thick and very wet. Then realised tollyjoy was better for my girl's bottom though it is thinner and not as wet. After she turned around 10mths I tried out Jeju wipes as its so cheap! She adapted well and now I use that.

The OG waterwipes! Had to ask family abroad to ship it because it's super good. I use it myself because we have eczema Genes haha. For his diaper I use any brands available. His face is different tho... red rashes patchy etc all the time.

I'm using Mamaearth wipes because it's fragrance is awesome and first thing is that it is Protective lid to lock the freshness and moisture of wipes. It is best for kid's sensitive skin