What have been the important landmarks/ milestones observed in you child’s development till now?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everytime when she does something, it feels like a landmark. Since, she has turned 5 now, I cannot go back and as enthusiastically talk about her getting her first tooth or taking her first step and things alike, as I used to do then, but whatever she does that she hasn't done before seems like a big thing. Like, the other day, she drew a family, which she often does, but this time she made two dogs with the family which the little girl in the family was holding. Because she wants two dogs, she had that imagination on paper, and I couldn't stop feeling happy the whole day. At this age love and care for animals comes from within is a landmark I guess. I never groomed her to be kind to animals (which I would have) and whenever she sees an ailing pup in the street, she has the heart to go out and cuddle him. She is just five, and I know, she will surprise me happily million ways in the times to come.

Read more

My kids are grown up now and I don't clearly remember the exact time when they achieved their landmarks. But yes..turned around at 4 months, sat independently may be at 6-7 months, walked at 11 months, started blabbering words from 9-10 months and so on..