Everyone's talking about it.

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word VACCINE? 🤔 Join Team BakuNanay in Facebook too⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/ Huwag kalimutang sagutin ang 3 membership questions. #TeamBakuNanay #HealthierPilipinas #AllAboutBakuna #ProudToBeBakuNanay #AllAboutVaccines

Everyone's talking about it.
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

pag sinabing vaccine life agad naiisip ko. kasi napakalaking contribution sa buhay ng anam ntn ang mavaccinan sila. di lang mga anak natin kundi pati na rin yung community natin

VIP Member

Needle momsh😂 The takot sa needle in me ehehehe...but kidding aside vaccine is one of the most helpful invention of mankind to preserve and protect lives.

For me,aside from taking vitamins daily.The most effective and protective prevention of diseases is to have a vaccine.

Una, "parang kagat lang ng langgam yan" pangalawa, proteksyon sa mga sakit and immunity booster 💪🏻

VIP Member

first thing in mind ko is prevention and safety po and advice dn sakin ng ob ko to get my vaccine done

Kapag naririnig ko ang salitang vaccine ang unang pumapasok sa isip ko "safe ba to"?

The first thing comes to my mind about vaccines are safetiness and a way to boost immunity.

VIP Member

dati pag naririnig ko ang bakuna agad pumapasok sakin mga anak ko , ngaun covid na

VIP Member

Parang kagat lang daw ng langgam sabi ng nanay ko dati nung bata pa ako. 😁

VIP Member

need to more about it,its effect,side effects and the importance of it