What are the essential items should you get for newborn?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

baby clothes for first month (if you doing full month celebration you might get more clothes, if not vouchers from mothercare or kiddy palace), swaddle and crib are essential to me. Stroller and carrier get only when babies arrive need to try out, but can get a ringsling first since no baby insert required and fabric is usually one layer good for our weather. If you are considering to BF your LO, i suggest not standing by fm and buy pump later as you will want to build up supply and all, direct latch on demand is the best. I find diapers for new born hard to estimate how many so don't stock it, need to sample see which one baby won't get nappy rash too. if can get all the samples better so can test which one suitable then when change to s size you can start to stock up when there's promo.

Read more
VIP Member

There are many essential items for a newborn especially if you are a first time mum. - Clothes - Playpen/ Cot - Toiletries - Stroller -Baby carrier. It really depend.

Read more

Towels, handkerchiefs, baby carrier, clothes, milk bottles. swaddles.The rest I'll buy if i think i need at that point in time. oh ya and bath tub.

For me, my very essential item for a newborn is swaddles & baby carrier(ringsling)