What did you do when your toddler doesn't want to eat?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

在马来西亚 <a href="https://www.academicsaviour.com/ma-lai-xi-ya-dai-xie">essay代写</a> 的过程中,选题是非常重要的一步。有哪些话题可以选择?1)个人经历:心理学家普遍擅长并愿意对自己进行探索和分析,比如成长经历、家庭环境、行为方式等等。2)个人兴趣:兴趣是最好的动力。当我们做自己感兴趣的事情时,我们往往会更加积极和积极,当我们最终完成时,我们会有很大的满足感。3)文献阅读或积累:可能有挺多人无法确定自己的研究兴趣。此时此刻,通过文学阅读来寻找话题是一种有效的方法。这时候就要求我们阅读高质量、有深度的论文来影响我们。

Read more

留学需要写PS申请书? 不用担心! EssayMin的写手团队将为你提供优质的PS申请书代写服务! 留学生们再也不用担心PS达不到标准了. https://essaymin.com/cn/admission-essay/选择EssayMin不会错! EssayMin PS申请书代写靠谱吗? EssayMin服务有保障100%准时交付. 当您下单预定论文后, EssayMin将在12h至两周内完成代写服务. 超强导师团队为消费者提供优质体验, EssayMin质量有保证, 客户满意度高达95%. 客户群体涵盖范围广, 价格透明合理. PS申请书代写推荐EssayMin.

You should be clear. It's like your kids doesn't want to eat at all (nothing goes into stomach) or eating less than usual? For me, it's fine to eat less than usual. But if the kids doesn't want to eat anything at all. you should go to the pediatrician. Maybe they had problem like in their stomach etc.

Read more

Not ideal, but I'd make it into a game if baby doesn't want to eat. You can make a tic-tac-toe board with fruits and bread or use those colourful plates with cartoon characters. Make the foods look interesting and fun to attract baby's attention and hopefully get them to eat.

my daughter complains about stomach cramps I dnt knw if she is playing or really something is wrong coz I took her to the doctor they gave her medication but still it will stop for days thn starts again if anyone had faced this please assist

Dealing with a toddler who doesn't want to eat can be frustrating, but with patience, consistency and trying varieties of food, you will get to know the food your LO likes. I have been in that shoe before, but now, he's improved greatly.

i’ll stop giving them a food. because when they’re hungry they will eat. No need to pushed your kids to eat. it cause trauma for a child.

lagi kami nag aaway mommy pag ayaw nya kumain 😂 nililibang ko nlng sa ibang bagay at sinisubuan ko.... tapos sa milk nlng ako bawi

give them something for them to play . or let they move around and try to give them eat . sometimes it works

gave baby the food repeatedly in smaller and slower bits. with multivitamin syrup to boost appetite