What dental topic would you like us to discuss? Hi there, I'm a dentist based in Singapore! In collaboration with ParentTown and our clinic, my fellow partner or I will be on ParentTown TV on the 16th August. We are still thinking of the topic and thought it would be a great idea to post this on the forum for feedback. Let us know what you think! Cheers! Dr. Justin

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Dr Giam, it would be useful to know if there are any food or bad habits (e.g. ?sleeping with a bottle in the mouth) that we should avoid for babies and toddlers to avoid dental caries. Furthermore an insight on how and what is needed to clean baby's gums or brush first tooth/teeth would also be beneficial. Lastly, what sort of teething aids are helpful for the babies? Thanks!

Read more

children's oral health care - - how much brushing is consider sufficient - at what age should they start visiting dentist... - Will pacifier affect the growth of their teeth development?

Read more

Okay! Heard loud and clear. We will discuss about children's oral care and habits! Thanks for the feedback!

Stages of teeth grown and things we need to look out for from baby's 1st tooth to grown up like primary school kids.

What can I do not as prevention to ensure my child will not need braces in the future?

I would like to know about baby teeth care: Bascially brushing first teeth, gum care, etc

when will be a good time to bring baby for dental check up?

At what age do we need to start bringing bb to visit dentist?

How to prevent baby from having bad breath?

How to clean my kids tongue