What brand of baby diapers & wipes do you use?

284 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm using Huggies ultra just because the auntie at the fair was the friendliest. Haha. Since there wasn't any issue with Huggies we stuck with the brand. When she was 4 weeks old we experienced some leaking but when we changed the size it no longer posed any problems. As for overnight usage I'm using Merries pull ups. Reason being it's absorbent and soft (prevent diaper rash) but probably a little too pricey for regular use. My baby doesn't pee a lot so the diapers will not get maximised and it's a waste. I was using the Thailand version of Pigeon wet wipes. It isn't exactly soft but it's economical and I like it that it is smaller in size because I usually like to dump it after one wipe instead of folding and cleaning again. It's not too wet and baby's poo tends to be pasty so it cleans well. I also use it to wipe down chairs or sometimes her hands and face. Recently my baby has started on solids so her poo starts to get drier than before, then Pigeon becomes not too ideal. I've switched to Huggies as it's more wet and can soften the poo making it easier to wipe off. Just note that Huggies has a bitter taste to it, so probably the liquid is not pure water. I wouldn't recommend to clean baby's hands or face with it.

Read more