What are the best books on pregnancy?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Having two kids, I did read through some very interesting pregnancy books. A few of my pregnant friends have also talked about some pregnancy books they loved. Here are 4 pregnancy books I think you may find helpful :) 1. Mayo Clinic Guide To Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents Too by the Mayo Clinic Staff - it shares practical things that you can follow during your pregnancy and right after, that will impact your and your baby's health. 2. The Expectant Father: Facts, Tips And Advice For Dads-To-Be by Armin A Brott and Jennifer Ash - it will help solve daddy's concerns related to pregnancy and offers financial and emotional insight for the pregnancy months, and helps him understand you better. 3. Pregnancy Handbook for Indian Moms by Dr. Vinita Salvi - it offers some important tips for pregnancy especially for the Indian mum and also has information that can help with high-risk pregnancies. 4. Pregnancy: Guide On Childbirth, Motherhood, Breastfeeding and Infant Care for First Time Moms by Pregnant Hannah and Cory Spring - it will immediately make you stop about being pregnant and help you enjoy it more, with its easy to understand and practical tips. The book will help both you and your partner :)

Read more

Another good one that's popular in the US (my sister gifted it to me): What to Expect When You're Expecting --- although some people say it's daunting, I found it quite useful in terms of the baby's week-on-week development as well as taking care of the mother's health. Dr. Sears' books are also quite popular in the pregnancy-baby-toddler zone.

Read more