What age pwede pakainin ng cereals ang kids?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I recently started feeding my 7-month-old with whole grain. I tried to give him brown rice and rolled oats mixed with various fruits and veggies. A while ago, he ate brown rice + carrots + sigarilyas and he likes it! I think it's safe to give it around this kind of time IF you started solids at around 6 months. My baby's solid foods for the first month were of mushy kinds because it can be digested easily. Now that he qquite got the hang of eating solids, I gave him whole grains.

Magbasa pa

I think whole grain cereals, not sugary cereals, are okay to introduce around 6 months. That's when we introduced our daughter to cereal. Just make sure it's cereal that's easy to swallow, and NOT sugary. Maybe try things like Cheerios!

I started feeding mine at 8 months only because naka exclusive breastfeeding naman sya. Some mommy friends of mine started as soon as their babies began eating solid food.

We gave our daughter cereal puffs at 9 months. Pero hindi niya masyado gusto kaya balik kami sa veggies and fruits.