What activities can you recommend for toddlers so they won't get bored just watching TV/Youtube and playing their usual toys?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Living in a busy area of the city, I don't let them outside. Every sunday we go out to parks or malls. But when we are home my boys have chores, like feeding our pets (6 dogs, hamsters, hedgehogs, snails, turtle and a frog). We also buy books when I need them to sit quietly. We also do tons of mini experiments or crafts.

Read more

oh, don't let them have too much screen time. Crafts like finger painting, vegetables/leaves imprints using paints, outdoor trips to garden or playground to explore nature (point out to birds, squirrels, butterflies, grasshoppers etc) to teach them about animals, colours and shapes... the list goes on :) Have fun!

Read more

I see to it that she's expose outside other than our home. Our toddler with their age at this time can be very curious, and may manifest very short attention span. Try to bring your child outside, go to a playground near you to expose your child with other kids and socialize. :)

I take him outside the backyard especially during summer time...I made him a DIY sandbox and a kiddie pool,Take him to public libraries that offer free kids programs like story reading and music and play movement.I take him to a nearby playground park or strolling in the mall.

Buy books, board games or activity pads like LeapPad. You can also provide coloring books, drawing pads and anything that can enhance your kid's abilities

the best activities is simply interacting with your child ,sing songs to them ,listening music together ,reading..and so many...

Read stories, do puzzles and most importantly play together with them.

you can play with them or teach them alphabets.

Do arts and crafts with your kids.

colouring n playtime with us