How many packs of wet wipes did you consume through a week when your child was still wearing diapers?
How many packs of wet wipes did you consume through a week when your child was still wearing diapers?
Voice your Opinion
1 pack
2-3 packs
4-5 packs
6-8 packs
More than 8 packs

806 responses

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Takes a long time to finish one pack of wet wipes bc we use disposable liners with water during wet diaper changes, and bring her to the washroom to wash with water for poo diaper changes.

1 pack as when he started having a rash, we washed his bum instead and has continued doing so. Other people will use the wipes in the family when helping out.

since my baby was born i used cotton balls for cleaning but when he reached 4mos i usually washed him with water and his soap

1 packed until when he was 3mos then after than i washed him directly in the rest room so that i can cleaned him well until now...

1 pack plus but less than 2pack for a week becos i use to clean my bb bottom and also sometimes to clean the saliva on her hand

average 1 pack per week as we will use to clean his buttocks every time every day.. will use more if he poo

I think I'm kind of crazy. I can use ard half a pack of wipes during a day.

I used 1 pack per week as I was using the wet wipes of bigger quantity

less than 1 pack actually. we only use wet wipes when we're out.

VIP Member

1 pack for 1 month #TAPsupermoms #TAPactiveusers

Read more