30 week scan weight 1.6kg

Went for scan at 30 weeks n baby weight at 1.6kg but doctor said baby is small and its only near to average. So i ask the doctor if its just nice for size. And she said its just near not there. Im like what? So it is really small? Should i be worry? She hope that baby will increase more on the next scan check up in a month. Honestly im about to give up already as 2 wks before at 28wk scan bby was 950g. But still not enough šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø Im a small built mummy btw weighing at 51kg(currently) n a height of 155. Sorry for the long post. But im just exhausted to keep pushing the bby weight n size despite eating all the time.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I donā€™t think ur baby is small size, 1.6kg is good at 30 weeks if u check with this app or online. Iā€™m also small built 1.54cm and my baby weighed 1.45kg while my weight was 55.7 at 30 weeks. My gynae said everything on track and good. Said my baby was developing well so maybe u donā€™t have to worry too much about what ur gynae told u? Pls donā€™t feel exhausted/ worried about eating, our baby needs all the nutrients we can take in now to grow during this 3rd trimester. Just eat as u normally do, donā€™t need to specifically eat a huge amount. Iā€™m sure ur bb will grow just fine :)

Read more