Missed miscarriage at 6 weekers

I have brown with a lil bit of blood but mostly is brown discharge for few days. Not alot, like 1-3 drop of discharge? I went to A&E doctor said, its normal to comeout that kinda discharge as long it doesn't acompany with cramping... Im 6 weekers btw... I insist to see gynae to scan my baby instead of going home empty handed. My gynae scanned there was no heart beat found in the screen and the baby is very small... She said its not normal to have that kinda discharge with no heart beat. Before she diagnose me as missed miscarriage, she said the scanning could be wrong or ppl can make wrong judgement, so she asked me to observe first and let it pass through naturally... But its already been a week and the discharge is not there anymore. Is it not coming out? Should i just wait? Is it healthy to keep dead bby inside us too long? #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey generally miscarriage is followed by cramps and heavy blood discharge. Did you also see any heavy blood discharge? If not, then the baby is not miscarry. Consult with your doctor once again regarding the heart beat.

3y ago

Hey Hey Babe, No bloody discharge like normal menstuation, just brownish and sometimes have sometimes dont have. Able to do house chores and run errands, no cramping.