Tired of being nauseous

It’s week 12. I’ve been trying to eat small regular meals, drinking water when I can. It’s still frustrating and tiring that im still vomiting my guts out almost every night. When I didn’t vomit for 2 days, I thought the worst is over. The next 2 days, the vomiting came back with a vengeance. How long more will this go on. So tired of vomiting.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes hang on! Likewise for me, now at wk15, past week, like roller-coaster, one day ok, the next day vomit, two days ok, then came the vomitting, I thought when I didnt vomit, its alrdy a miracle,..days are going slow when ur whole system is down due to vomitting but yes for me 100plus with ice, very small intake, helped comfort my throat and tummy. Don't take spicy or fried food yet yeah. Lets all get better and better soon!!

Read more

Hang on! It will definitely get better! 😊 I also vomited a lot from week 8 onwards.. Now week 18 and it really gets better! Don't really vomit already! Celebrate on the small wins and take it day by day and keep a happy heart :) I think it helped when I drank sour drinks.. At least when the mouth taste bitter, there's smth to neutralise the taste...

Read more