We have one daughter who is now almost seven years old. My husband and I were very happy with just having one child, but are now really feeling that we want one more baby. The problem is that he is 42 and I am almost 40 and I am not sure if i should be planning a pregnancy at this stage. What age did you have your kids? Any mums out there who got pregnant in their 40s?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my mom had her 7th baby during her 40's. many people said having baby in your 40's is not good. some relative asked my mom to di abortion, some of them said its going to be end soon, alot of bad things. but the important thins is, your husband support. my dad said, this is what almighty god gave us, and we have to cherish and accept it with our heart. let people talk about it,what you need is to take care of yourself and stay healthy for you and your baby. and yes, no health condition, my mom was in great health and also the baby. but one thing for sure, need to check up your health 1st with the doc, ask for the doc advice since everybody is different. take care and good luck!

Read more