Anyone has “cold womb”?

Was told that mine is cold, thus having a hard time conceiving. Been trying on off 2years+ but never been pregnant before. Anyone can share some tips? I’ve stop drinking teas and wearing socks etc.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m not sure what you mean by “cold womb”. Like do you mean literally? As far as i know the term “cold uterus” means that after ovulation your corpus luteum is not producing enough progesterone hence can affect your uterus lining (thin lining) which makes it hard for the embryo to implant into your uterus. Progesterone also increases your basal body temperature (bbt) and warmer temperature helps the embryo to grow. If you experience low bbt, i suggest getting your progesterone levels checked. The doctor can prescribe you with progesterone suppositories if you have progesterone deficiency.

Read more

Yes, tcm used to tell me that. Anyway, I consulted a gyane and found out that I had Pcos, which is common among women. To simply put it, my ovulation was later than normal which results in "old egg" and difficult to get pregant. Anyway, I gotten treatment and was pregant once. But I suffered miscarriage at on week 10. Perhaps you would like to consult a gyane?

Read more

Can try taking red dates tea to make your womb warmer.