Family gathering

Would you want your husband to join your family to celebrate your sibling's(elder or younger birthday dinner, what about normal family dinner? Hub did mention before that he will join in for my parents' birthday celebrate but not sibling.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, as long as it’s my side I’m okay to go alone (if he’s working). He mainly joins me to take care of baby while I enjoy myself. (Since I’m the baby when I’m back to my own maiden house and I can finally rest and enjoy 😂.) Maybe you can ask him if there’s any reason why he don’t wanna join the celebration if its your sibling’s?

Read more
VIP Member

Definitely. I explained to my hubs the rationale of y my extended family likes to gather n celebrate, any occasion or non occasion. If we dun maintain ties, it’s only our parents’ generation that remains close. Sooner or later, we won’t know each other anymore. So we make it a point to go for every gathering, whether we’ll be late or not.

Read more

Hmm parents bdae yes but for the sibling bdae and normal family dinner I don’t expect… also I don’t really mind if he doesn’t

TapFluencer

yes, i dont really stay in contact with friends outside of family so to me, family gatherings r most impt

My husband joins me at every gathering, be it family gathering or birthdays etc.