feeling depressed.

hi. just wanna ask im 15 weeks preggy and i start to feel depressed whenever im alone and as bc im a single mom and alot of negative things kept coming in . Anybody feel me here ..........

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you. Because I was alone they my whole pregnancy too. I decided not to get married, and my family wasn’t supportive. Press on! My lo became my world.

Read more

dont think negative,. remember to put your hands together and pray,. look at the gift of Life inside your tummy mommy,. everything is going to be alright

Sending love to you fellow mommy ♥️♥️🌻 reach out to your family and friends whenever you start to feel a tad bit down and try to stay positive x

Do join support groups to chat with other mums facing similar issues as it may help. If things escalate, you might want to seek professional help.

VIP Member

Stay positive!! Join some mummies group if you can :) think forward of the happy moments you gonna have with your little one :♥️😊

laban mommy☺️malalampasan din natin to di bali ng single mom , advance happy mother's day to all mommies🥰🥰💓

VIP Member

Cheer up mummy! Know that you are the only one your baby has, you can do this! Jiayou!

Hi, Please do join support groups and share with your family and friends your feelings

Listen to soothing music! Good for mummy and baby.

TapFluencer

Stay positive, is not easy!