Fainting and light headed

Hi Mummies, I think im really feeling like giving up. Im depressed. Many times i felt like fainting. My blood pressure will drop n i will start to feel light headed and then i just blackout for a few secs. Im at 12wks now but doesnt seem to get any better. Im really stressed out with my condition

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I hope you’re feeling better now. I too felt like giving up and was majorly depressed. NVP (nausea and vomiting in pregnancy) was also incredibly intense, nothing like ‘normal’ morning sickness. I was so far down that dark path of depression, I had many sinister thoughts and felt helpless and guilty all the time. I spoke to a therapist after and that really helped. There’s no shame in seeking help. Wishing you all the best!

Read more

hang in there Mummy! I feel like you at times too, plus work stress is crazy and I used to have low blood too! and yes dizzy spells too... so I resorted to taking like sips of coke twice to get those sugar in fast before I faint. coke not healthy I know, but least not so dangerous. take small bites in between the day and keep some candies with you:) I hope you feel better soon 😊

Read more

If you are stress, depress do speak up with your spouse, someone you trust or even your gynae/doctor. Check on your blood count if it is low. It could be low iron that causes you to faint and having light dizziness.

I experienced the same as well, if i walked a while outside i will feel dizzy or giddy and i may blackout if i dont find a place to sit down. Hope it gets better soon

Mummy hang in there, yes I also feel depressed when all the morning sickness come, trust me, a few more weeks when u feel better, all will be fine!