Hi, wanna ask if we can bring our stroller up the plane ? First time bringing my 9 months old baby overseas .. going to Chiangmai in December via Silkair.. I need to bring my stroller .. anybody knows if i can bring stroller up the plane ? Can't possibly check in the stroller, right ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't think anywhere in Thailand is stroller friendly unless u are going to be in the malls. I think it is also better for u to bring a hardy stroller - something that u don't mind having it get a few hard knocks because yes they will be just throwing it like the luggage and turbulence and stuff like that. Try babywearing on the hips or on the back - it gives baby more view so they may be more acceptable to it (by now they want to look everywhere) and them being heavy - only hip and back carried are feasible for long periods

Read more
8y ago

Oh Mann... cos I've given away my baby carrier since he doesn't like it .. here in Singapore , we will always bring him around in stroller.. sigh.. then shall I still bring a stroller ?? Headache